Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bush and Abramoff Pics

Poor George. You ordered the pictures destroyed but somehow they showed up. Thanks to thedoubles.com here are some of the pictures that show you clearly did know Jack Abramoff. It's a little hard to forget a man who raised over $100,000 "officially" for your second coup. Interestingly, they were taken by a for-profit right wing company that coincidentally documented YOUR many collaborations to STEAL more from us. No press photographers available? Or, not allowed? This is THE most secretive administration EVER. It appears that Jack isn't too happy to be left in the lurch. He had his own plans to spread some of the pics around. And emails. Jack Abramoff Describes Relationship With President Bush
...
The emails written by Abramoff was [sic] addressed to Kim Eisler, the national editor of Washingtonian magazine. The Washingtonian recently reported on the existence of several photographs showing Abramoff and Bush together. Eisler is also the author of Revenge of the Pequots, a book about tribal politics for which Abramoff was interviewed.

In the emails, Abramoff describes meeting Bush “in almost a dozen settings,” and details how he was personally invited to President Bush’s private ranch in Crawford, Texas, for a gathering of Bush fundraisers in 2003. Abramoff did not attend, citing a religious observance.
...
Press Briefing by Scott McClellan
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
January 4, 2006
...
Q But have you been able to more clearly determine whether the President ever met Abramoff at any of these White House --

MR. McCLELLAN: Actually, I talked about this earlier today, maybe you weren't here earlier this morning, but -- when I talked to some of your colleagues.

Q I thought you said he might have been, but I'm just wondering --

MR. McCLELLAN: Yes, I said it's possible that they would have met at a holiday reception or some other widely attended gathering. The President does not know him, nor does the President recall ever meeting him.

Q But he has the special designation as a Pioneer, as Terry was alluding to, raising more than $100,000. And he attended, as you told us, three events, holiday receptions at the White House. How likely is it that the President would not have met him --

MR. McCLELLAN: That's why I said it's possible. But I just told you what I know at this point, and the President doesn't recall meeting him and he certainly doesn't know him.

...

President George W. Bush smiles as he listens to reporter's question Thursday, Jan. 26, 2006, during a press conference at the White House that covered several topics including economy, the upcoming election year and fiscal policy. White House photo by Kimberlee Hewitt

President George W. Bush responds to news correspondent David Gregory during a news conference Thursday, Jan. 26, 2006, in the press briefing room of the White House. The President took questions regarding a variety of topics including security and the country's economy. White House photo by Paul Morse

Press Conference of the President
James S. Brady Briefing Room
January 26, 2006
...
Q What do you hear or your staff hear about releasing of photographs of Jack Abramoff with you, Mr. President? If you say you don't fear anything, tell us why you won't release them?

THE PRESIDENT: She's asking about a person who admitted to wrongdoing and who needs to be prosecuted for that. There is a serious investigation going on, as there should be. The American people have got to have confidence in the -- in the ethics of all branches of government. You're asking about pictures -- I had my picture taken with him, evidently. I've had my picture taken with a lot of people. Having my picture taken with someone doesn't mean that I'm a friend with them or know them very well. I've had my picture taken with you -- (laughter) -- at holiday parties.

My point is, I mean, there's thousands of people that come through and get their pictures taken. I'm also mindful that we live in a world in which those pictures will be used for pure political purposes, and they're not relevant to the investigation.

Q Do you know how many?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't have any idea.
.....


Well, there are more some say, unless they're really of Rick Renzi. They do look like Renzi and Bush is shorter than him and taller than Abramoff. (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Chimp gives Jackoff the cold shoulder, he's butchering the old Lesley Gore nugget by singing,

"You don't me know me,
I'm not just one of your many toys.
You don't know me
Don't say I can't go with other boys."

How many LIES will it TAKE to wake up this country and get an impeachment underway?

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home