Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Great Pretender Hears Voices

Bush today declared,
"I hear the voices and I read the front page and I know the speculation," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden. "But I'm the decider and I decide what's best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."
He talks to Ghod, he hears voices, and he gets to decide the fate of the world?
I don't think so. The P-Nackers get to decide. George can go for a shot of whiskey now. Mission Accomplished. The generals who questioned his fucked up war are being maligned as traitors and all is well back in the Dark House. Oh, a little personnel shuffle too. Portman's in...Snow on his way out. That trial balloon was floated last week for the MSM to get their needed heads-up their own asses. Back to Aruba for the truly important news of the day. The MSM tools refuse to admit this administration is totally corrupt and inept. They're collaberators, aiders and abettors and equally culpable. And all for a hefty paycheck. Treasonous assholes!
Too real is this feeling of make believe, The Great Pretender/Decider.
Video, at bradblog.com I'm the decider...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panda, are you creating these graphics for your site? It says Gahzette at the border, so I assume you're the artist. You are kicking some major butt with your images. I am impressed.

Oh, God, The Decider. When I saw the video, I just went numb. The man is totally insane. Why can't the WhiteHouse Psyche tranque him or something? Bush needs some serious horse tranquilizers, in large quantities. Mainlined.

Then maybe WE can get some rest.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Why, thanks, Asta. Yes, those are my own attempts at shopping. :)I caught part of Randi Rhodes earlier. She had on a psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of "Bush On The couch", talking about Dubya's behavioral problems and his twitches. His parents went golfing the day after his sister died and he's emotionally scarred and as we know drank like a fish. He IS insane AND on drugs. (The jaw) Well, we knew that stuff but to hear it from somebody in the know...it really explains him well. So, you're absolutely correct. Brief clip:here
Horse tranquilizers would be good. Hahaha, mainlined. But we'd have to medicate Sneer at the same time. Then the rest of the Cabinet. Then Hastert...oh, the list gets long.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home