Saturday, April 08, 2006

Let's Cut Our Own Throats


Democrats most likely to drain funding before the 2008 presidential "election"; and the nominees are: Joe the verbose ego, Biden, who has already announced he's running. Who the hell asked him? Kerry, the cry in your teacups and get over it man, said he'll "decide" later this year. Who the hell asked him to NOT fight for us again? No, not again! And Neocon Holy Joe Lieberwhore who has already said that if Gore doesn't run he might. NOBODY wants him! Oh, excuse me, maybe Republicans do since he's ONE OF THEM! Currently there are only two candidates I personally would consider, Al Gore, who already WON and is the BEST man for the job, and Russ Feingold who has a spine. The rest of them can FUCK OFF!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on this. Did you hear that Lieberman may jump the fence and run as an independent? Crooks & Liars has the story up.

Maru asks "Where was Lieberman [in denouncing the leaks)?
Duh! In the Lincoln Bedroom with his pants around his ankles as usual!"

Guess they're still silencing the Lieboy basher over at bcf! The evil idiots!

Ha!

Good work, as per usual, Miss Panda!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks, it's another bizzy news week. Why doesn't Lieberwhore just offically switch his allegiance to Repuke? It's where his nasty heart lies. I'm now wondering what "wedge" he's trial ballooning to further divide the Democratic Party. Hmmmm.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Lie-ber-mann and the others are WHORES...I really APPRECIATE this post and think I will put the pic and link over at my place...THANK YOU! And thanks to Sky-of-mind for sending me over here!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks, Mr. Natural. Truth be known, I think 90% of the pigs at our taxpayer trough are WHORES who'll do anything to keep their snouts and trotters firmly planted in our dough. Sadly, there are very few honest "politicians" left and they have no power to hold any hearings. I say, oust all the pukes and the DINOs too. At least we'd truly know where we stand. I'm sick of not being represented.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home