Monday, April 10, 2006

Lieboy: "I wanted people to see the truth."


Classified info release to 'help people see the truth': Bush
President George W. Bush defended his decision to release classified information justifying the 2003 Iraq invasion, saying the release did not compromise "ongoing intelligence matters." "I thought it was important for people to get a better sense for why I was saying what I was saying in my speeches," the president said. "And I felt I could do so without jeopardizing ongoing intelligence matters. So I did," Bush said at a question-and-answer session after delivering a speech at Johns Hopkins University in Washington. The president continued: "I wanted people to see the truth. And I thought it made sense for people to see the truth." But he declined to discuss the matter at length.
"There's an ongoing legal proceeding which precludes me from talking a lot about the case," Bush said.

...
What a lying sack of shit. He NOW says he "declassified" intelligence in order to get the "truth" out. He knew nothing about any "leaks" at the time a United States CIA agent's undercover identity was released to reporters. Anyone who believes the Bush misadminstration's BULLSHIT is either a liar themselves, or stupid. Or both. George Bush is a serial LIAR and a Chickenhawk. If it was all simply the truth, why didn't he say all of it in his lying speeches to convince Americans he wasn't making shit up to go to war? Because they hadn't yet figured out a way to cover up their lies and they were DESPERATE to attack Iraq before people started to connect the dots. Lying smearing warmongering thugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home