Monday, May 15, 2006

Too Pissed To Post

Add to that, blogspot world hasn't allowed me to upload pics so I'm either going to slit my wrists or, um, wait. I have several posts I'm holding back in save as draft mode because, arrggghhh, no pictures will load.
AND, I'm pissed off over the possible Dan Rathering of the Rove indictment. I was waiting for goddamned verification, not more bullshit lies put out by a "CBS memo" dirty trickster. By that I mean, maybe Leopold got fake information, maybe it was a red herring, maybe it was to find leakers from the Rove team, maybe it was to cast aspersions on any indictment of Rove story, maybe it was to drive me personally fucking insane.
The netgodz are conspiring to send me off the deep end. Shit. I'm frustrated as hell...what else is new.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't slit your wrists -- we need you!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Well, okay. Just for you Asta I'll hang in there through technical woes, my own ineptitudinessage, and life in general. :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Pissedoffcabbie said...

Well, sometimes that's the point- drive us crazy before we catch up to them.

You'd think we know the lesson by now- you can't have your pudding until you've had the proof.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Yes, cabbie, you're right.
The proof is in the pudding head.
Now we're hearing maybe Friday for an indictment.
And I HAD been so optimistic.
It's a miracle my head hasn't already exploded.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home