Saturday, June 17, 2006

Beeecuzzz Ahm Freeeeee!


President Bush reacts to the media...caught in a downpour as he departs Boeing Field in Seattle, Wash., Friday, June 16, 2006. He was there for a fundraiser for Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Wash. (AP Photo/Matt Brashears, Pool)


Dancing Cheek to Cheek
Heaven...I'm in heaven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
And I seem to find the happiness I seek,
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheek.


President Bush greets a guest as White House Chief of Staff Josh Bolten plays bass guitar with his band 'The Compassionates' at the White House Congressional Picnic on the South Lawn of the White House, June 15, 2006. (Joshua Roberts/Reuters)


Note to blogger.com......

Update/Comment: Thank you blogger.com for fucking up my posting capabilities and not allowing me to upload pictures without a fight. Thanks for the "hit or miss" suspense. I really like watching the percentile just spin, it's a heckuva lot of fun. Yes, thanks for keeping me waiting and then losing my posts and thank you for making any time-sensitive posts no longer fucking matter. Thank you for somehow messing up my template, I like it a lot. Thank you for sending my blood pressure through the roof and making me feel like smashing things. I appreciate it, you fucking assholes. Fix your goddamned servers or get somebody on board who can! Oh, and thanks for ignoring the hundreds of complaints on the blogger forums for two whole weeks before you even decided to admit there "might" be a problem. Gosh, ta mates, for "maybe" letting me get just this one post through and for not erasing my saved post again...YET.
Oh, and an extra special thank you for announcing yet another scheduled outage coming up so that at least I don't waste my fucking time again and again and again. But my favorite part is when I get the delightful message that no such blog exists. Yup, those bloggers whose entire blogs have disappeared are thrilled too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home