Thursday, July 13, 2006

Will The Real Pig Please Stand


Pigfest
"Laura and I come from Texas," Bush told his host German Chancellor Angela Merkel on a warm summer evening. "One of the greatest compliments you can pay a guest is to have a barbecue."

Bush said: "Thanks for having us. Let's go eat."


God help the world.
Violence in the Middle East? Let's joke about the dead pig!
Press "availability"
Q On both of these. Does it concern you that the Beirut airport has been bombed? And do you see a risk of triggering a wider war?

And on Iran, they've, so far, refused to respond. Is it now past the deadline, or do they still have more time to respond?

PRESIDENT BUSH: I thought you were going to ask me about the pig.

Q I'm curious about that, too. (Laughter.)

PRESIDENT BUSH: The pig? I'll tell you tomorrow after I eat it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that blue shirt (and contents) would go really well with that spit!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Great idea! But it's too hard to photoshop him onto the spit.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Pissedoffcabbie said...

Bar-B-Q dog? You devil, you.

I'm sending it round to see who catches it.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home