Saturday, September 16, 2006

Let Me Torture!


Bush wants CLARITY on torture. NOW!!!
"The enemy wants to attack us again!"
"Time is running out!" Bush said in a Rose Garden news conference. "Congress needs to act wisely and promptly!"

Hurry! Time's a wastin'...there's torturin' to do.


Transcript
Q Thank you, Mr. President. I'd also like to ask an election-related question. The Republican Leader in the House this week said that Democrats -- he wonders if they are more interested in protecting the terrorists than protecting the American people. Do you agree with him, sir? And do you think that's the right tone to set for this upcoming campaign, or do you think he owes somebody an apology?

THE PRESIDENT: I wouldn't have exactly put it that way. But I do believe there's a difference of attitude.
No on should ever question the patriotism of somebody who -- let me just start over. I don't question the patriotism of somebody who doesn't agree with me. I just don't. And I think it's unwise to do that. I don't think that's what leaders do.


His earpiece caught him in the nick of time...no, no, no Dubya, CLARITY NOW! No, a "leader" doesn't do that sort of thing...he leaves it to his disgusting henchmen and operatives, Rove, Boehner et al. They want to keep Lieboy above the fray...acting "tough" and "manly" while they perpetuate the blatant filth in public all over the MSM. Only disgusting, vile creatures want to torture so badly that they'll malign ANYONE who gets in their way, ANY AMERICAN. Sick, pathetic, and criminal.
Bring on the war crimes trials. Bring 'em on.

-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home