Monday, October 09, 2006

He's going to get us all killed.....


Great, just great, Lieboy. Another fine mess you've gotten us into.
N. Korea tests a nuke.
Conflicting reports about the size of the explosion.
South Korea's geological institute estimated the force of the explosion to be equivalent to 550 tons of TNT, far smaller than the two nuclear bombs the U.S. dropped on Japan in World War II. France's atomic energy commission similarly estimated the blast measured about 500 tons, but did not confirm it was caused by a nuclear device.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov said it was far more powerful, equivalent to 5,000 to 15,000 tons of TNT.

The head of South Korea's spy agency said the blast was equal to less than 1,000 tons of TNT, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported. National Intelligence Service chief Kim Seung-kyu also told lawmakers signs of suspicious movement were spotted at another suspected test site, Yonhap said.


Lieboy's response: Transcript


The United States condemns this provocative act. Once again North Korea has defied the will of the international community, and the international community will respond.

This was confirmed this morning in conversations I had with leaders of China, and South Korea, Russia, and Japan. We reaffirmed our commitment to a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, and all of us agreed that the proclaimed actions taken by North Korea are unacceptable and deserve an immediate response by the United Nations Security Council.



The Diplomatic Reception Room at the White House.


No questions.

It's haaard work callin' China.

White House Photo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, but, but... Isn't it all Clinton's fault? John McCain said so this morning on the "Toady Show". But, he says he's only blaming Clinton because Hillary blamed Bush first. I guess after having his head up Shitboy's ass for all these years, he has a major case of brain damage. So bad that it keeps him from recognizing that, although Clinton's agreement wasn't perfect, Kim Jong Il wasn't pulling this kind of shit under his administration.

Jeebus, I can't believe there are still people who consider this slimy, opportunistic prick the best man to lead this country.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

I'm sick of the lying. I'm sick of the Republicans taking no responsibility for their actions since their pig was named president. I'm sick of the killing, I'm sick of middle America getting the shaft, I'm SICK of the media lying for those bastards. I'm sick of right wing theocrats telling us all what we are and aren't allowed to do under their sicko rules. I'm sick of hypocrisy. I'm sick of all of it. And yes, I hate George Fucking Bush.
I'm also sick of blogger.com not having their fucking act together to allow me to post in a timely fashion and upload pictures when I want to, or reply to comments and have them fucking show up!
I'm just plain angry about all of it. Pissed off.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home