Saturday, January 27, 2007

Liars and Thugs

So much gnus, so little time. Lieboy thinks he has all the authority he needs. Protesters told him otherwise today. Perhaps it won't deter the neothugs but will hopefully embolden some Democrats and Republicans in the House and Senate. WE pay their salaries...they'd better pay attention! Bring our troops home NOW from the Neocon's wars.


"I'm the decision maker", Liar in Chief's new strategy...
NewStrategy


Chimpy attempted PR damage control pre-SOTU. A new plan...more troops.
I know we must succeed. And so I thought long and hard about would withdrawal cause victory or cause success. And the answer is I don't believe so, and neither do a lot of experts. And so then I began to think, well, if failure's not an option and we've gotta succeed, how best to do so? And that's why I came up with the plan I did.
60IQMinutes
60 Minutes Transcript

The first woman Speaker of the House did a fine job.
(Too bad, she should have smacked him with the gavel a few times.)


Lieboy the bipartisan.


The speech. Lies, lies, lies.



The Scooter-CIA-Leak case is thickening. CNN, MSNBC, Olbermann all report Rove has been subpoenaed and Ari Fleischer has been granted immunity for his impending testimony. Dick's ex press aide Cathie Martin has blown the doors off the propaganda manipulation from Cheney's office, akin to an Alex Butterfield moment in the Watergate hearings.

I'm hoping for surprise witnesses.


Tangled web indeed....



end

3 Comments:

Blogger NL said...

Hi Panda,

this is NL. I got an idea. How about making a "Bosomn Buddies" series on McVain/Lieberman. Here is a nice (but fuzzy) BB pic for starters!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Snort, guffaw...there's an idea. I'll kick it around a bit. Thanks.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

NL, not gonna happen; UTL on a decent BB pic...but it was a good idea.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home