Tuesday, May 08, 2007

QE II and Dubya

The haves and the have-mores.
Royalty Milling About
Dubya Welcomes the Queen
The American people are proud to welcome Your Majesty back to the United States, a nation you've come to know very well. After all, you've dined with ten U.S. Presidents. You helped our nation celebrate its bicentennial in 17 -- in 1976. (Laughter.) She gave me a look that only a mother could give a child. (Laughter.)

And we all know the motherly looks Bar has tossed his way. Muddles his dates per Guardian Unlimited.
Three evil voyeurs.
Voyeurs of Bush Royal Visit

Oh Dear_Gaffe or Joke
She LIKES him. She "teased" him over his "gaffe".
"Mr President I wondered whether I should start this toast saying I was here in 1776 but I don't think I will."

Nearer Wink

The pResident bumbled along

Bush focused his formal remarks on how the United States and Britain, allies in Iraq and Afghanistan, were standing together in the fight against terrorism. In just four minutes, he mentioned "freedom" and "liberty" seven times and he told the queen: "Your majesty, I appreciate your leadership during these times of danger and decision.


Lizzie's kids look like philanthropic Einsteins by comparison.
Charles Is Better

Guest List
Bush Royal Visit

She really, really likes him.
QEIIandBushes


They're on the same wavelength.
Same Wavelength
~~~~
What's this? Erica Kane over Prince Philip's right shoulder?
Kentucky Derby; Susan Lucci must know somebody. Or ABC does.
Erica Kane Meets QE2



~~~~
Time out for Kansas.
Ask the good lord
Concern for Kansas Tornado Victims.
"I'm confident this community will be rebuilt. To the extent we can help, we will," the president said, in brief remarks after attending church services Sunday.

"The most important thing now is for our citizens to ask for the good Lord to comfort those who hurt," he said.


~~~~
Bush Commemorates National Prayer Day
Notes from his welcome in WH.
Bush notes

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheep can hear zippers. LOL!

Panda, you really do make my day shine. I should comment more often, but sometimes I think my lowly comments are not worthy of your art.

You're the best. I mean that.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Why do Highlanders wear Wellingtons whilst herding?
So's the sheep can't escape.

Baddah Buhm!
I'll be tastelessly here all week.


I appreciate your comments.
It gets lonely inside the asylum. ;)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Pissedoffcabbie said...

Haha, Monkey Boy got to hang with the Queen. I wonder if she noticed that he pisses on his shoes.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Chimpy and Chucky are alike except for the kilts; both to the manor born with a sense of deep entitlement.
I'd like to know what Liz and Bar said to each other...if anything.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home