Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Suppress Room

Lieboy speechified in the new suppress briefing room. Text
It was scripted, he had his list of pre-arranged questioners and canned bull. Some people say he's been disoriented lately. I say, "So, what else is new?"
Bush News Suppress Conference
He let Helen ask the first part of her question...she explained to him how he can end this war.
And now I'll be glad to answer a few questions, starting with Ms. Thomas.
Just a bone, let's not get too excited. Rove must have decided to just get her out of the way, symbolism and all. Chimpy ignored the content and surged on.
But, GO HELEN!
Q Mr. President, you started this war, a war of your choosing, and you can end it alone, today, at this point -- bring in peacekeepers, U.N. peacekeepers. Two million Iraqis have fled their country as refugees. Two million more are displaced. Thousands and thousands are dead. Don't you understand, you brought the al Qaeda into Iraq.

THE PRESIDENT LIAR: Actually, I was hoping to solve the Iraqi issue diplomatically. That's why I went to the United Nations and worked with the United Nations Security Council, which unanimously passed a resolution that said disclose, disarm or face serious consequences. That was the message, the clear message to Saddam Hussein. He chose the course.

He told several lies, all easy to check, he just doesn't care if anyone believes him anymore, they'll do as they please with or without approval.
Lieboy Press Conference


Harriet FTA'd on her subpoena to appear before the House Judiciary Committee. Contempt. Miers is guilty of contempt. The entire Bush administration is guilty of contempt and outright hatred of Americans. They believe themselves to be above the law. So far it's working out very well for them.
Executive Contempt
This bloody nightmare has gone on for far too long.
For ghod's sake...impeach the bastards!
Gee, I (don't) hate to say "I told you so" but I told anyone who would listen these thugs would take us to war and rob us blind. I get no satisfaction from being correct.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have an idea for a photoshop. Felix posted about McCain's Gay Sweater explanation for falling support.

I think you might have fun dressing McCain up in a "STRAIGHT jacket". A tweed number, maybe, with the suede elbow patches. Brass buckles. Manly fashion statement.

heh heh

10:38 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Hahaha...I'll go and look at what Felix had to say. He's such an entertaining fellah. His writing is superb.
It's funny you should mention McCain's sweater...you read my mind. I had connectivity problems for the last couple of weeks, hopefully resolved as of yesterday, and on dialup I find it too time consuming to blog much. It's frustrating beyond belief because I've got opinions. But you knew that already. ;) I had one started on him with a bizzy sweater. I'll revisit that and see what I come up with.
Thanks for the idea!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goof - it was Jackson. He and Felix have similar styles.

But nobody can come close when you are on fire. That bit about MoDo was incredible.

A Bizzy sweater. LOL!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

I love that thread.
It's that "great minds" thang goin' on. Heh heh.
And they both have style. :)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home