Monday, October 01, 2007

Debra Cagan

Debra Cagan
"I hate all Iranians"
British MPs (Members of Parliament) visiting the Pentagon to discuss America's stance on Iran and Iraq were shocked to be told by one of President Bush's senior women officials: "I hate all Iranians."

She also accused Britain of "dismantling" the UK-US "coalition" in Iraq by pulling troops out of Basra too soon.

Debra L. Cagan
The Members of Parliament also said they weren't used to such a "muscular" delivery as Cagan's. Hahaha. Have they met Dick?

Debra Cagan - I Hate Iranians

October 24, 2005 photograph of Debra Cagan appearing at a Hungarian Embassy function dressed in a red leather blouse and sporting the Commander's Cross Order of Merit, which she had just been awarded by Ambassador AndrĂ¡s Simonyi.


It would appear that Ms. Cagan has been within government circles since at least 1996. What's strange is the lack of a public biography. She bought a house: 21ST ST. S., 1110 -- Raj K. Chaudhry, trustee, to Debra L. Cagan, $1.16 million as of July 27, 2006. Her job must be lucrative.

Debra Cagan is Deputy Assistant Secretary for Coalition Affairs to Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

UPDATE: Cagan has generated enough interest that this biography has been created.

2 Comments:

Blogger steve on the slow train said...

I'd like to hear her side of the story. I knew her back in the 1970s, when she was to the left of me politically. See my post:
http://ontheslowtrain.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-student-senate-colleague-debra-cagan.html

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too I agree. I hate Iran forever.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home