Sunday, November 18, 2007

You call this Democracy?

It doesn't feel a bit Democratic to me, even our name has been smeared, axed and belittled. Deliberately. Some say, I love that group, so anonymous, so clever, Some Say it's time to be nice. We've had too much rancor in Congress. Politics has gotten too ugly. Right wingers who spent all their time insulting Democrats and injuring the Constitution are bailing like the cowards they've always been. They don't like to be in D.C. unless they hold ALL the cards and they hate this new "accountability" stuff, it's mean, and (gasp) political. Who's fault was all of that in the first place? Republicans! The GOP, the burglars and push pollers, the disenfranchisers, thugs, blatant liars...the Atwaters, the Nixons, that's where it began. But it got a good test run during St. Teflon of Ronular, the vibrant breeding ground of dirty filthy no holds barred politics that spawned Karl Rove and got Rummy and Cheney off on firmer rotting footing. They're not real Republicans, folks. They stole the name; they're gangsters, thieves, liars, crooks. Goldwater would be appalled. Eisenhower warned everyone. Who can "admire" warmongers who have stolen all our money? His dictatorship's approval rating is 24%?
Who the hell ARE these people? The top one percenters income-wise, granted, but who else? Are they all Evangelicals set on reversing Roe vs. Wade? Are they the "values voters" so sought after, god knows why. Values voter= hypocrites obsessively interested in the lives of their neighbors and all others. The evangelical MSM nomenclature is insulting. "Values" voters? "Liberals" and/or "atheists" and/or "agnotics" and/or "not my religion" need not apply? Values are relative, some of those southern Republican evangelicals know a lot about that. Mules too.
Nothing but lies on the television. Horrible fact, most folks just turn on the television and watch whatever happens to be on. The facts:1996 FCC Regulations allowed monopoly of airwaves by a small number of right wing corporations. Fairness Doctrine gotten rid of by St. Teflon Headroom.

And now, my own party has totally deserted me. For money. I am again being TOLD who the fuck my nominee will be. I can't have a choice, a voice, a vote. I'm already out of luck. I'm sick of being a witness to the total destruction of the American system of checks and balances. I'm a Boomer. I'm tired. Where the fuck is the outrage? We all have mortgages to pay and can't afford to be tied up in court fighting a PA rap that isn't real. They know what they're doing. They always have.
BusHit___
And my party wants to sell me GOP Lite and tell me I like it? Fuck you, DLC! Fuck you Pelosi...you disappointed the fucking hell out of me...and YOU, Harry Reid, Fuck off with your Chester Milquetoast approach to selling freedom down the river. Fuck you all! And Feinstein, I'll never again vote for you...and I'm now ashamed of my previous support. You lied. You sold us down the judicial cliff one too many times.
I'm so disappointed I could puke...but wait, thanks to the new world order I don't have time. Golly, were those eight years of "peace and prosperity" under Clinton a hoax? Ahhhh, but there was Newt's war on America that helped torpedo any of Clinton's plans and he fell into the trap. The GOP stopped all that being fair stuff. Fixed NAFTA so it was a horror instead of a cooperative venture, thank you, Gingrich et al.

We are witnessing the demise of America and all for which she stood. And the canaries in the mine shaft, the Liberals, again fall first. We tried to warn people but they were too busy watching football. A lunatic crusader is at the helm.
IHearTHeVoices_


Bush Drinking Beer
The man they all wanted to share a beer with stole the change out of their pockets while they weren't looking. But he has taken the most vacations. Yay.

BushSpeed_Oh__

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God, Panda that Bush with the cross in a speedo suit looks tacky. LOL, and yes I have heard the people on ABC, NBC, and CBS for years refer only about right wing fringe Republicans as values voters.



For liberal and progressive countdown fans, I have set up a forum for you at http://countdown.dmocrats.org and for liberal and progressive C-SPAN viewers I have set up a forum at http://c-span.dmocrats.org

7:53 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Values voters, my ass! Liberals are the ones with REAL values! Liberty, Freedom, Justice for ALL! Not just the monied few.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Right on Panda. AMERICA IS THE MOST LIBERAL IDEA ON THE PLANET, if we can just get it away from the DLC AND THE FUCKING REPUBS. BTW, I copy/pasted this over at my place it is so GOOD. THANK YOU, and a link back at ya.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks, Natch! The DLC has sucked the life out of the Democratic Party. They should just join the Repubs...they sure sound like them.
DINOS make me SICK!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home