Monday, January 21, 2008

Edwards Won the Debate

Enough is Enough

Democratic Debate Transcript, Part 1
Democratic Debate Transcript, Part 2

Democratic Debate Transcript, Part 3

John Edwards was the CLEAR winner of tonight's Democratic debate on CNN mitt ze Wolfen Blitzen. Hillary and Barack attacked each other, John stood his ground...for the poor people of America. He's for real.

Above the Fray

pdf file-letter
MLK III to Edwards: "Keep Fighting. My Father Would Be Proud."

Democratic Debate - Not About Us

~~~~~~~~~~

Hilarious short video...really good. VISTA SUCKS

From Blimp TV
A sink hole of fun.

~~~~~
Backbone
~~~~~~

What it takes....They like EDWARDS.

IF you're fucking brave enough to click on....Or even HALF believe where we've been....you have no idea....Um....yeah.LISTEN UP!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sister--Helen said...

I like him but he didn't win and he won't take SC I think he will be 3rd.....we'll see

11:21 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Whether he takes, third, first, or umpteenth....he's first here at our house of voters. What else do you see in your crystal ball?

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's first at our house of voters too, Panda.

BTW, every time I hear this song...or any Wilburys' songs actually, I think of YOU!

Many thanks again,
an old friend.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Hey, my Southern Daisy. How could I NOT know it's you. :) Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Yes, those TW toons remind me of how much you guys connected too. We've got history, kiddo.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Miss you.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too!

I'll be back, some time when I'm feeling better. :)

Btw, we're voting next week here for John E. It seems logical that with a bunch of delegates, he'll have some leverage to influence the winning Dem.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home