Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Excuse me

But this was an important diversion from the travails...life, ya know. REAL rock and roll. America can't handle it...just like they can't handle anything but sports scores and stats. Merkins deserve the horrific government they get.



Oh no, wait, let's totally break our hearts.....



Damn! That's a good song. Hits all the notes.


And to finish it off...




Oh, yes, this country and its population have been sold a large bill of goods, yet music...troubadours, will always find a way to tell it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the tunes...reflective.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Yea...I was hopin' that Edwards was gonna TAKE IT TO 'EM, but not to be, I guess. I am sad too. Thanks for all the Wilbury's. THAT'S REAL GOOD SHIT YA GOT THERE!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks, kidz. Sometimes even news junkies have to take a break, also life gets in the way. The economy is sinking fast. I fear we're about to get more of the same.
Gore/Edwards....my dream ticket will never happen.
Inside out, upside down.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home