Monday, January 14, 2008

Is there ANY hope?

I'm being lied to day after day by those shitbags who call themselves the media. I hate all their fucking guts.

Made me depressed. I see no way out.
The MSM ignores Edwards...they continue to fuck with us.
Sicka bein' lied to. Day in and day out.
Can't understand how fucking stupid Americans are.
They'd rather watch sports and drive the biggest fucking truck they can afford to make payments on than look at what's real. I hate them all.



Being a canary in the mineshaft has gotten old.


But I'm not dead yet.

Unlike Richard Manuel.
RIP. Love The Band. Always have.

I'm yelling down a hollow tunnel and nobody's listening.
Irony lives on.

Update:
For Biff. A REAL tearjerker.




We carry on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heavy song. Don't give up, Panda. I enjoy your blog. You tell it like it is. Hang in, you're real. History has shown us that people eventually get it. Let's hope we're on the cusp of great changes.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks, biff. Much appreciated. I have my days of despair...as most Liberals do. But we're notorious for rising up again and taking the high road to live on and fight another day, another battle. Time can break your heart...begging please. But we always rebound. We have no choice. The alternative is death.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sister--Helen said...

Oh yes Eric my favorite....have you read his new book....on the best seller list for weeks....

11:28 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Not yet...must. Thanks.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home