Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cindy McCain's Recipe for Disaster

It's unlikely that Cindy McCain McCunt spends much time in the kitchen, it might mess up her helmet hair.
Cindy McCain and Rachael

Cindy's recipes

It took less than 12 hours from the time the media caught wind of Cindy McCain's recipe theft for John McCain's campaign website to scrub away the offending pages. That's 12 hours more than it took Cindy to come up with the recipes... (cached screen shots)
...
CNN (and TMZ) are now reporting that Recipegate was the work of an intern, and that according to McCain's campaign, the whole thing is a "low-level unpaid staff debacle."

Cindy McCain and Martha

(Yes, it was really Lindsay Lohan who was guesting with Martha that day, astute email from VJ in CA)

Update: Go to McCunt John McCain calls his wife Cindy a CUNT

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I dread coming to your blog because I know I will bust a stitch laughing my ass off at your incredible wit and on-target insightfulness. Damn, you are on top of the game. And a master of PhotoShop.

I gotta count how many stitches I have left to bust.

And below the hysterical Recipe Thief Chronicles (McBurglar?) is the Truth. The BFEE Plans. Just yesterday I said to the Spouse that I wouldn't be surprised if McAsshole chose Jeb for a running mate, and here you are way ahead of me and validating my worst fears. It all makes perfect sense in a criminal sort of way that Jeb gets in the race. You have hit the nail on the head, and sadly, that nail is in America's coffin.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks for the very nice compliments. Much appreciated. At Liberal America I think we all know the score better than anyplace I've been on the tubes.
All those clever folks in one spot...it's a treat.
Jeb. Yes, I'm wondering how they'll slip him past us into position to maneuver for 2012 and beyond.
He said, "No tengo futuro" but maybe he only meant in Florida....for now.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home