Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fret Killer- I like it, I like it!

This guy, whoever he is, does great covers...nice camera angle.
I ran across him out of the blue and kept on listening.
e.g. Kinks Sunny Afternoon
e.g. Lovin' Spoonful Daydream
e.g. Dylan Don't Think Twice; It's Alright

A whole gaggle of tunes by Fret Killer (aka Fretkillr @ youtube) here. Girl From Ipanema is a kick.

And because I like it a lot... She said hang the rich...
Robbie Robertson...Somewhere Down the Crazy River

"She said, there's one thing you gotta learn...is not to be afraid of it, I said, no I like it, I like it, it's good. She said, you like it now, but you'll learn to love it later...

Groupie wannabe Panda
Hunting for Autographs

No Privacy
Timed Pandas


I'm thinking, Panda needs a road trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home