Tuesday, September 23, 2008

McMaverick is a Liar

Once and for all, John McCain is NOT a "maverick", he voted WITH George Bush 95% of the time and was MIA for important votes such as regulating corporations...therefore he is a total liar when he tries to distance himself from the Bush/Cheney misadministration. He is McSame....more of the same bullshit that has destroyed our country. He'll say anything to get elected...his campaign is run by Bush/Cheney people including Karl Rove and lobbyists. What a damned liar...and the press is still giving him a pass. Maverick, my ass!

McMaverick McSame

Credit to Bartcop for the fabulous shirts!

~~~~

Evil Doers

QUID PRO QUO


No More McSame

No More

Crowning

Not In My Name McSame

McSame Bastards


Keeping Palin under wraps.
Furrin Leaders

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What awesome pics. I nearly snorted Jack and Coke out my nose. So far I am liking the blog. I'll check out more soon.

Chris
aka Casual Wednesday from DKos

12:08 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

Why, thank you, Chris. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it very much. :)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home