Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hypocrite Du Jour

Steve King,( R) Iowa - Asshole

Steve King, Republican, Iowa, 5th Congressional District. Asshole of the Day.
His BEST vote ever, denying relief funds to Katrina victims. Let's see if he helps out Georgia next...by denying any aid to flood victims there. He ONLY cares about dreaded Government if it benefits HIM and his future in the House of Representative where he gets socialized medicine for which WE the people pay.

Meet the Lawmaker: Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa)
By Jordy Yager - 09/21/09 05:53 PM ET
...
Many people’s votes are based on how it will affect their political power and their stay in office, as opposed to the long-term good of the country. That’s the worst.
...
What vote would you like to redo?
Rep. King: I don’t really go back and re-live that sort of thing. Some of the big votes that I’ve thought about, some of the jury’s still out. And at this point, maybe I’d answer that question another way, probably the singular vote that stands out that went against the grain, and it turns out to be the best vote that I cast, was my “no” vote to the $51.5 billion to [Hurricane] Katrina. That probably was my best vote. But as far as doing something different again, I don’t know.


This same "man" believes that Congress is too partisan?
Has he looked in his mirror lately?
King's right...he's the worst.

3 Comments:

Blogger kid said...

Panda pleeze keep kickin' ass.You have a talent, use it.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Thanks for the encouragement, kid. My PC (and hence my large monitor for photoshopping) died a year ago, it's not as easy to blog from my laptop as I don't have the clarity and size for my pics anymore. Also time constraints have been an issue since January...but I haven't thrown in the towel...yet.
Thanks again for stopping by.
I appreciate it. :)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home